Home » Business Tips for the Holidays
By Camille Bacsa
The holiday season is busy, hectic, but bustling with opportunities no foodie entrepreneur should miss. With crazier traffic and surging prices, we’ve rounded up a few tips so you can easily maximize your time, investment, and effort for your business – with enough energy to spare and complete your personal Christmas shopping and family Noche Buena menu!
1. Find your niche foodies
2. Develop festive variants for bestsellers
3. Harness social media and dress up your online store
4. Attach a heartwarming cause to every purchase
5. Encourage big volume purchases and offer convenient pick up schedules
6. Maximize your stall rent by sampling new products
8. Tease the senses with your stall
If you have any other business tips for fellow foodie entrepreneurs, share it with us in the comments!