1. Make homemade milk froth by pouring milk in a lidded jar and shaking. Remove the lid, microwave for 30 seconds, and add to your coffee.
2. No coffee maker? No problem! Boil coffee in a pot and once off the heat, allow the coffee grounds to settle, then scoop out the coffee.
3. Hate watered down iced coffee? Freeze your coffee and add to your drink instead of using ice cubes!
4. Remove coffee grinds stuck on your coffee grinder by adding stale bread pieces, pulsing, then tossing out the bread.
5. Add a little salt to your coffee if it’s too bitter.
6. Make espresso without an espresso machine. Buy espresso coffee beans, grind very finely, add a tablespoon or two to your French Press, splash a bit of near boiling hot water to the beans for a few seconds, and then pour in 1 cup of hot water. Let the coffee steep, mix, then press!
7. Supercharge your energy and kill drowsiness by drinking coffee and taking a 20 minute nap. Now that’s a power nap that’ll get you going for the rest of the day.