PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 6 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
1 cup cooked bopis (see bopis recipe video for reference)
6 pcs quickmelt cheese, sliced into thin rectangles
6 pcs siling haba/ siling pang sigang
6 pcs lumpia wrapper
½ cup water
Oil for frying
1. Take the siling haba and one by one slice in the middle. Using your knife, take out seeds
2. Take a tsp of cooked bopis and insert it in the siling haba, make sure to tuck it in.
3. Take a piece of cheese and insert it in the siling haba.
4. Place the stuffed siling haba in the middle of the lumpia wrapper and roll. Make sure that everything is encased in the wrapper
5. Seal the lumpia by dabbing water on the edge of the lumpia wrapper before closing the roll
6. Deep fry until golden brown.
Liked this spicy and crunchy take on your go-to ulam? Also try our Sisig Dynamites recipe!