Makes 4 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 20 minutes
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup garlic longganisa, casing removed an chopped
¼ cup bacon, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 piece whole onion, diced
1 pack Hunt’s Tomato Basil and Cheese Spaghetti Sauce (250 grams)
Pepper to taste
1 teaspoon chili flakes
Pinch of cumin
1 teaspoon hot sauce
2 pieces eggs
¼ cup quick melt cheese
Pinch of paprika
4 pieces pandesal
2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- Heat cooking oil in a medium sized pan on medium and fry the longganisa. Drain excess oil and set aside.
- Chop bacon and let the fat render until crispy. Drain excess oil and set aside.
- On a hot skillet, saute onions and garlic until translucent. Pour in Hunt’s Tomato Basil & Cheese Spaghetti Sauce. Season with pepper, chili flakes, cumin and hot sauce. Sprinkle bacon and longganisa bits on top of the sauce.
- Crack eggs on top and add cheese with a dash of paprika. Lower the Heat and Cover pan for 10 minutes.
- Flatten the pandesal pieces with a rolling pin and toast until golden brown.
- Uncover the pan of dip and top with basil. Remove from heat and serve with prepared pandesal crostinis.