Home » Beef Stroganoff Roll-Ups
PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 40 minutes
2 cups camto beef, sliced thinly
Salt & pepper to taste
4 tablespoons oil
1⅓ cup mushrooms, sliced
2 tablespoons garlic, minced
¼ cup red onion, sliced
⅓ cup flour
½ cup dark rum
2 cups beef stock
1 cup all-purpose cream
Lasagna sheets, half cooked
Chopped bell pepper
1. Season Camto strips with salt and pepper. On a pan over high heat, sear the camto strips in oil until completely browned. Remove from pan.
2. In same pan, saute mushroom slices until browned, a few minutes. Add onions, garlic, and flour then continue sautéing for a few more minutes until onions turn translucent and flour turns slightly brown.
3. Deglaze pan with tanduay and add beef broth. Stir over heat until slightly thickened. Cornstarch may be added if not thick enough. Mix in cream and beef then reduce.
4. Layer some beef over a lasagna sheet and roll it up. Place each roll in a muffin tin cup and ladle in some more sauce on top. Top with bacon bits, bell pepper, cheese.
5. Bake for 10 minutes and serve hot.