PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 5 servings
Preparation time: 1 hour
1 cup chocolate graham crackers, broken into pieces
1 cup cubed brownies
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 pack (250 g) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tablespoon instant Barako coffee powder or regular instant coffee powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
300 ml all-purpose cream
1 1/2 cups shaved chocolate bar
48 pieces Barako coffee beans
2 tablespoons muscovado sugar
1 teaspoon sea salt
1. In a food processor, combine the ingredients. Press onto the bottom of serving cups.
1. Beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in the powdered sugar in increments, the instant coffee powder, and the vanilla extract.
2. Slowly pour in the all-purpose cream while mixing.
3. Spoon the final mixture into the serving cups. Refrigerate.
1. In a double boiler over medium-low heat, melt the chocolate shavings. Once melted, turn off the heat.
2. Prepare an ice cube tray by slightly greasing with cooking oil. Pour half of the melted chocolate and set in the refrigerator for 2 minutes. Add 4 pieces of Barako bean, sprinkle of muscovado sugar, and sea salt per slot. Cover with the remaining melted chocolate. Refrigerate until set.
1. Once the chocolate is set, turn the ice tray over and cut the pieces of chocolates.
2. Decorate the espresso cups with whipped cream, chocolate powder, and chocolate pieces on top or served on the side.