PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 6 to 10 servings
Preparation time: 1 hour (excluding refrigeration)
225grams of graham crackers crushed
7 tablespoons salted butter (100 grams), melted
1/3 cup white sugar
5 tablespoons (75g) butter
75 grams dark brown sugar
1 can (397g) condensed milk
2 cups dark chocolate block cut unto smaller cubes and melted
2 bananas, peeled and sliced into discs
150 ml whipping cream
1/8 cup cocoa powder for dusting
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Take the 9’ tin can and line the bottom layer of the tin with the graham mix. Press against the bottom and sides of the tin to make it compact. Let set inside the chiller for 10 minutes
1. In a small sauce pan place on medium heat, melt butter and pour in the sugar stir occasionally or until sugar has slightly melted.
2. Add the condensed milk and stir until mixture is well combined and smooth. Bring to a boil before taking out of the heat.
3. Let cool at room temperature before spreading the sauce over the set graham cracker crust. Place in the chiller for about 1 hour.
1. Once the crust and caramel layer is set, take the sliced bananas and line it on top of the caramel layer until it completely covers the top.
2. Take the melted dark chocolate and pour it over the bananas. Place inside a chiller again and let it set into a disc for about 30 minutes.
3. While waiting for the chocolate to set, take an electric mixer and whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks. Pour in piping bag with a big rounded tip.
4. Take the pie out of the chiller and pipe whipped cream on top of the chocolate layer until fully covered.
5. Take the cocoa powder and pour it on a sifter and dust the whipped cream top until it is completely covered.