Makes 4 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
500 grams salmon fillets
5 cloves garlic, minced
10 pieces calamansi, juiced
Salt & pepper to taste
½ block (125 grams) cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 pack store bought peas, carrots, and corn
- In an oven safe dish, marinate salmon with 5 cloves minced garlic calamansi juice, salt, and pepper for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping. Mix softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, minced garlic and parmesan cheese. Leave some parmesan cheese for topping.
- After marinating the salmon, pat it dry with paper towels. Spread the topping over salmon and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
- Bake salmon at 175 degrees Celsius for 30 to 40 minutes or until topping turns golden brown.
- While the salmon is baking, saute the vegetables in butter.
- Serve baked salmon with buttered vegetables surrounding it.