Makes 4 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
4 pieces one-inch slices of pork ribs
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ cup onion, chopped
4 tablespoons vegetable oil for fying
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
½ cup bacon, chopped
¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped
¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
½ teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon hot sauce
6 packs Hunt’s Pork and Beans BBQ flavor (100 grams)
½ cup chicken or pork stock
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
½ cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
1/8 cup Worcestershire sauce
¾ cup tomato ketchup
- In a pot over medium heat, boil pork ribs with salt and pepper and onions for 30 minutes.
- Heat up a pan to high and brown pork ribs on both sides. Set aside.
- Heat up another pan in medium heat. Add olive oil, onions, garlic, bacon, red and green pepper, and saute for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add paprika, chili flakes, and hot sauce. Pour Contents of Hunt’s Pork & Beans BBQ flavor. Add the stock, cider vinegar, sugar and mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and kechup. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to baking pan and put the pork ribs on top. Bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes at 250 degrees C.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool down. Serve in big plate with stir fry vegetables and bread.
Leave a Reply