Makes 4 to 8 servings
Preparation and cooking time:
Cream Cheese & Sour Cream Blend:
80 grams sour cream
100 grams cream cheese
¼ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
Rice with Pepper Mix:
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup onion, chopped
5 cloves garlic, chopped
¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped
¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
¼ cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 cups white rice
3 cans Hunt’s Pork and Beans original (230 grams)
4 pieces large or 8 pieces medium sized tortilla wraps
2 cups leftover chicken and pork adobo, minced
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons salsa
Cream Cheese and Sour Cream Blend:
Mix cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl, add cumin, paprika, and chili flakes and whip until thoroughly blended. Set aside.
Rice with Peppers Mix:
- Heat up a pan to medium and add olive oil.
- Add onion, garlic, bell peppers. Sprinkle salt, pepper, paprika, cumin to taste.
- Add white rice to the mixture and sauté for 4 mins.
- Remove from pan and let it cool down for in a bowl for 15 mins.
- Drain Hunts Pork & Beans. Set aside sauce.
- Use 1 piece of tortilla and put on a flat plate.
- Start with the Cream Cheese and Sour Cream Blend, the Rice with Peppers Mix, the leftover chicken pork adobo, and the Hunts Pork & Beans original. Wrap into a tortilla.
- Set aside remaining Cream Cheese and Sour Cheese Blend.
- Fry the wraps in hot vegetable oil, turn and flip as needed.
- In a dipping bowl, put ½ cup of Pork & Beans sauce and add salsa.
- Put in a serving platter and serve with 2 kinds of sauces (Cream Cheese and Sour Cream Blend and Pork and Beans Sauce and Salsa Blend).
Leave a Reply