2 cups cooked rice
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds, toasted
2 pieces burger patties (store-bought)
¼ cup suka
⅛ cup toyo
Salt and pepper to taste
2 pieces Fried eggs
White onions, sliced
- Combine cooked rice with cornstarch and toasted sesame seeds. Mix and press to make it sticky. Divide rice into 4 portions.
- Get a portion of the rice and wrap in plastic wrap. Form into a patty using your hands.
- Heat sesame oil in frying pan. Fry both sides of rice patties until golden brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan, fry burger patties until brown on both sides. Set aside.
- Make adobo sauce: In the burger’s leftover oil (same pan also), saute onion and garlic. Add suka and toyo. Let simmer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return the cooked burger patties into the adobo sauce. Coat it with the sauce. Set aside.
- In another frying pan, fry egg. Set aside.
- Assemble: Rice bun > adobo sauce > mayo > lettuce > tomatoes > white onions > burger patty > fried egg > adobo sauce > rice bun