Makes 8 to 10 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 40 minutes
2 to 3 tablespoons cooking oil
1/4 cup minced garlic
1/2 cup minced red onion
1 kilo pork liempo, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
1/2 cup finely sliced chicken liver
2/3 cup vinegar
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 pieces bay leaf
1 cup Maggi® Soy
2 cups water
1 pack Maggi® Magic Pork
4 packs miki noodles
3 eggs, soft boiled
2 cups sliced kang kong stalks and kang kong leaves, blanched
1. Heat oil in a deep pan and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add liempo and sear until brown. Mix in the chicken liver and saute until slightly cooked.
3. Pour in the vinegar and add the pepper and bay leaf. Let it boil.
4. Pour in the Maggi Soy, water and Maggi Magic Pork. Let it boil until the adobo has reduced.
5. Mix in the pancit until soft. Set aside.
6. Top the pancit with soft boiled and blanched kang kong and stalks.