Makes 2 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 25 minutes
¼ kilo boneless pork adobo
2 tablespoons oil
15 pieces siling haba
15 pieces lumpia wrapper
½ cup mozzarella cheese
½ cup Cheddar cheese
Oil for deep frying lumpia
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Leftover adobo sauce
Pinch of chili flakes
- Shred adobo meat into flakes. Marinate in adobo sauce for 10 mins. Set aside adobo sauce.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Add the adobo flakes and fry until crisp. Blot out extra oil from flakes using a paper towel. Set aside.
- Slice lengthwise each chili while keeping it intact. Scrape inside to remove seeds and pith. Rinse and dry.
- Gently stuff each pepper with adobo flakes and cheeses. Place each stuffed peppers in a lumpia wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper over the tip of the pepper and roll tightly. Secure with water.
- Deep fry dynamites until golden brown. Drain on paper towels after.
- Combine all adobo aioli ingredients together.