Makes 4 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 15 minutes
1 kilogram cream dory
1 big ginger, cut into strips
1 head garlic chopped
1 stalk leeks
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Pat dry cream dory and rub with salt and pepper.
- Add ginger, garlic, and leeks on a microwave safe plate then place dory on top.
- Place remaining ginger, garlic, leeks on top.
- Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, and water in a bowl. Pour over fish.
- Microwave in high heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- After cooking, drizzle with sesame oil.