Makes 16 bars
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
¼ cup honey
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup Biscoff crunchy cookie butter
¾ cup peanut butter chips (optional)
1 ½ cups pinipig
1 ½ cups rice crispies
½ cup banana chips
1 large banana, chopped and chilled
- Combine honey, peanut butter, and cookie butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Gently cook until melted and slightly thickened, stirring constantly . Optional: add ½ of peanut butter chips to the mix until melted together.
- Mix puffed pinipig into peanut butter mixture and stir until everything is well coated.
- Add banana chips and chilled banana pieces and mix until well combined. Optional: mix in remaining ½ cup of peanut butter chips.
- Line a 10×8-inch pan or dish with wax paper and pour in the pinipig mixture, flattening it out evenly on all sides and corners. Cover the top with wax paper.
- Freeze for 15 minutes or until set. Slice into bars.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Leave a Reply