PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 15 to 20 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 1 hour
1/2 piece squash, peeled and cut into squares
4 tablespoons butter
1 can condensed milk
4 pieces egg yolks
300 grams powdered milk
4 tablespoons cashews, chopped
1. Place squash in a pot with water over medium heat. Let it boil until the squash softens.
2. Strain out the liquid and mash the squash. Set aside.
3. Heat butter in another pot and add the condensed milk and egg yolks. Whisk until combined.
4. Mix in the squash and whisk until slightly thickened.
5. Add the milk powder and chopped cashews and mix until thick, almost dry paste. Let cool.
6. Form into balls and roll into sugar.