PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 3 to 4 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 2 hours and 30 minutes (2 hours refrigerating time)
1 cup water, divided
2 cups grapes, washed and stems removed
2 cups fresh strawberries, washed and stems removed
1 ½ pieces ripe mango, peeled and sliced
½ medium sized melon, peeled and sliced
4 cans clear fizzy soda
1. Blend together grapes and ¼ cup water. Pour blended juice into a strainer to remove the grape’s skin. Set aside.
2. Blend together strawberries and ¼ cup water. Pour blended juice into a strainer to remove solid chunks. Set aside.
3. Blend together mango and ¼ cup water. Set aside.
4. Blend together melon and ¼ cup water. Pour blended juice into a strainer to remove solid chunks. Set aside.
5. Pour grape, strawberry, mango, and melon juice in ice trays. Freeze for 2 hours.
6. In a glass, put 1 to 2 frozen cubes of each juice flavor. Add clear fizzy soda to fill the glass to the brim. Serve cold!